Due to extremely dry conditions and no measurable rain in the next few week, Council is requesting that residents do their part to help reduce their water consumption.
Water Consumption Tips:
- avoid watering lawns and gardens
- avoid washing vehicles
- use washing machines and dishwashers less frequently and with full loads only
- take quick showers
- do not leave water running when brushing teeth or washing hands
- flush toilets less frequently
- check for leaks in plumbing systems such as leaking faucets and toilets and repair as necessary
- and any other means you may think of
We are also requesting that residents reframe from having any outdoor fires within the village limits until we have had a significant amount of rain.
We appreciate your co-operation in this matter.