Hello everyone, just an FYI of the cooking class happening next week at the clinic
Come join us, Sabrina Doran & Leah Cain, your community Registered Dietitians in learning, discovering and tasting new healthy recipes!
You will be actively involved in recipe preparation helping to furthering your personal cooking skills.
Have you ever wanted to learn how to eat healthy on a budget?
Or just taste test some budget friendly recipes?
Or learn how to make your dollar stretch a bit further on your grocery bill?
This cooking class we will be making power bowls/burrito bowls, Mexican lentil soup and crustless quiche.
• When: Thursday January 10, 2019
• Sign up by calling or stopping by the Fredericton Junction Health Centre
• Time: 5:30 to 7:00 pm * Come hungry!! *
• Cost: FREE
• All cooking levels and ages welcome!
• Session will be held at the Fredericton Junction Health Centre
• Space is limited
Nicole Vaillancourt, BN RN
Fredericton Junction Health Center